And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Isaiah 8:17


If you are looking for messages about the Europe Area Humanitarian Mission, go to http://stayinginfrankfurt.blogspot.de/

If you are looking for Old Testament Videos, go to
http://salemzion.org/new/index.php/resources/adult-institute-old-testament/



Monday, February 28, 2011

Week Six : Creation

The LDS Church has only one official statement of doctrine on the creation of man. In 1909, the First Presidency issued a statement entitled "The Origin of Man." It was republished in the Ensign, February 2002, pg. 26.

2 comments:

  1. hi Rebecca
    my name is Bonnie Richards Terry I love your blogs and your adult classes has opened up a whole proper way of learning thankyou for all that you are willing to share I would love to get more access to some of your handouts for Easter and other times of celebrations thank You for all you do and teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie: send me your email and I'll put you on a list that gets whatever I record.

      Delete