And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Isaiah 8:17


If you are looking for messages about the Europe Area Humanitarian Mission, go to http://stayinginfrankfurt.blogspot.de/

If you are looking for Old Testament Videos, go to
http://salemzion.org/new/index.php/resources/adult-institute-old-testament/



Wednesday, March 13, 2019

All Classes Cancelled : I broke my hip



I was at an excellent conference at BYU with my friend, Kayleen.  I stood and tried to step into the aisle but my foot caught on a chairleg so I fell into the aisle instead.  BYU Security and EMTs came and got me into Kayleen's car and she drove me to the ER.  


At first, the plan was a hip replacement, but when the doctor saw that the ball joint was only broke off but not displaced, he opted for the 3 screws instead.


In this last photo, you can also see the titanium in my back.

I am healing well, but it will be weeks before I can drive and stand and teach.  I am so sorry,

1 comment: