And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Isaiah 8:17


If you are looking for messages about the Europe Area Humanitarian Mission, go to http://stayinginfrankfurt.blogspot.de/

If you are looking for Old Testament Videos, go to
http://salemzion.org/new/index.php/resources/adult-institute-old-testament/



Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Scripture Timelines from Margot Butler




















Margot Butler's Old Testament Timeline is my favorite scripture handout.

A high-quality version to print out of page one is available HERE .

Page two can be found HERE

A high quality version Margot Butler's Storyline of the Gospels is available to print out here.

5 comments:

  1. Hello thank you for sharing access! I'm trying to piece together the images from the first timeline, do you have a keyneasily available. It's tremendous, thank you. Therese Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are better, cleaner versions posted in January of 2019. The KEY is all the writing on the handout.

      Delete
  2. Loved just released video on Book Mormon Central. Can't find where to download

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me and I will send you the timeline. rebeccahstay@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I am watching your video from Jan 25 and would like to print this OT timeline.

    ReplyDelete