And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Isaiah 8:17


If you are looking for messages about the Europe Area Humanitarian Mission, go to http://stayinginfrankfurt.blogspot.de/

If you are looking for Old Testament Videos, go to
http://salemzion.org/new/index.php/resources/adult-institute-old-testament/



Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Making the Scriptures Harder. Thank You, James Faulconer!

Oh, my.  I can see a trip to the bookstore will be one of the first things on my list when I get home in November.  And I really don't buy many LDS books.  These, however, look awesome.


James E. Faulconer is a professor of philosophy, a long-time devoted student of the scriptures, and author of the new “Made Harder” series from the Neal A. Maxwell Institute. —BHodges

Faulconer is also the author of the GREAT little book, Scripture Study: Tools and Suggestions , which I used for years as the textbook for the Institute class I taught on Scripture Study.  Now, it is available FREE online HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment