And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Isaiah 8:17


If you are looking for messages about the Europe Area Humanitarian Mission, go to http://stayinginfrankfurt.blogspot.de/

If you are looking for Old Testament Videos, go to
http://salemzion.org/new/index.php/resources/adult-institute-old-testament/



Sunday, December 6, 2020

Doctrine & Covenants / Church History Resources on Book of Mormon Central

 


Book of Mormon Central or ScripturePlus should be your first stop - well, after reading the scriptures!- for Come Follow Me thru the Doctrine and Covenants and Church History next month. Yup, NEXT MONTH!
(painting by Walter Rane)

2 comments:

  1. Sister Stay, will you be teaching a Doctrine and Covenants class starting in January? Or any other class, for that matter?
    Thanks, we would like to join you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No: until we all get the vaccine and herd immunity is reached, I am too old to take chances with Covid. I will be posting audios and (maybe even) videos online. When I do, I will announce it here on this blog. Rebecca

      Delete